Saturday, April 19, 2014

What is your best face cleansing soap??

From last year I started to care about my face washing steps..

My favorite face washing soaps are... LUSH **this links to the LUSH platform to chose your country.

Now I'm using a clay soap called "Let the good times roll", in Japanese "毎日が晩餐"
This is for a person who has a kind of a dry skin like me.
It includes 2 kinds of the corn powders and corn oil, so that after washing, your face keeps a bit oily moisture (but not sticky.)
It smells like a pop corn!! 






Plus, after washing with corn, I'm using also "Mask of Magnaminty", in Japanese "パワーマスク (power mask)" for my nose and forehead which are more oily parts.
It smells like a mint and includes azuki beans (red beans) powders.
You'll feel cool fresh after using this.

I would like to know what your cleansing soap is!

No comments:

Post a Comment