Saturday, April 19, 2014

MY UNBELIEVABLE STORY OF BRUNO MARS.

Well, my most favorite musician, Bruno Mars, was in Japan last Sunday.

Here is a kind of an unforgettable story for me.. and I can tell it's a miracle. 

Actually I didn't know till the day before his last concert in Japan, however, my friend who also likes Bruno Mars suddenly texted and asked me..

 "are you going to his live concert?? XD" 

I was like "wait, who?"

She said "Bruno Mars, duh!" 

and I screamed "OMG...... I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!"

This was the last Saturday morning, and then I started to search for any ticket I could get...

I clicked the Internet ticket auction site though, the ticket price was freaking too expensive!!  It showed the price around from $300 to $500 per one premium standing ticket.

Sigh.. I almost gave up getting the ticket..

Thinking that lots of people were excited and going to see his concert, I checked my twitter page that usually I don't check except for something important happening.

I put the words in Japanese "Bruno Mars" on the searching box on twitter, and i found one following tweet:

"My old sister couldn't go to see Bruno Mars live concert because of an urgent appointment... so her ticket is still alive, if you don't care going to see along with me, please just let me know."

My hands were shaking when I was writing a reply to her...

"Is the ticket still available?!"

She said "Yes, It's still available!!"
 

YES!! YES!! YEEESS!!

"If you don't mind, may I go to see along with you?" 

"Sure! Is it okey with you that the price is gonna be $160?"

I knew the regular price is $150 and the Internet ticket site is super expensive.

So, there was no reason to say NO!!

I said, "Of course yes!! rather I would appreciate that considerably reasonable price!"

"Alright, we will meet up at the concert hall and give you the ticket there!" 


Next... OMG I can see that Bruno Mars really!!

AND.. LOVE YOU TWITTER!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment